Sunday, February 04, 2007

Glad to be back!

We've completed our first two gigs with the new and improved ALTER EGO lineup, and WOW... what an incredible change for the better! With Brett Alton, we finally have a frontman with energy, with charisma, with unbridled talent and enthusiasm, with a voice that has to be heard to be believed, and that has made playing in this band FUN again!

For anyone reading this, sorry if you think I'm ragging on the former lead singer, but tough shit, I am! I have heard so many people tell us that he looked bored on stage, and that he was talking major shit about the rest of the band to other people, and even called Paul to make personal attacks on me. Well, I hope he's happy with his new setup (which he never told anyone about) , because we have made a MAJOR upgrade in talent with Brett. THis is what I always wanted ALTER EGO to be .. fun, full of energy, and a badass band!

We're all having more fun than ever, and for the first time I can remember, I heard Paul say he was having fun! Tony is smiling the entire night, and I am no longer having to stress about whether the singer is going to show up or not, and what kind of pissy mood he's going to be in!

So out with the old, and in with the new! ALTER EGO is FUN again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home